Sunday, June 30, 2013

Diary of a Pack!

I just posted an updated Diary of a Pack! To read about how I use Diary of a Frog, check out my Frog Life Cycle post.
The pack includes:
  • Diary of a Frog
  • Diary of a Chick
  • Diary of a Butterfly (3, each with a different graphic)
  • Diary of a Ladybug (2, each with a different graphics)
  • Diary of a Hamster (included because someone asked for it :))
  • Diary of a _________
And for Narrative Writing:
  • Diary of a 1st Grader
  • Diary of a 2nd Grader
  • Diary of a 3rd Grader
  • Diary of a 4th Grader
  • Diary of a 5th Grader
There are two of each.  I made them with different lines for the older students who may not need handwriting lines.  








 I'm off to watch two guilty pleasures..
The Real Housewives of New Jersey and Big Brother. Happy Sunday!
~Colleen ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment