Sunday, July 28, 2013

New Product :) and Going to the Ocean!

I have been super busy doing curriculum writing this summer.  I had such high hopes of making tons of products and decorations for my room and it just hasn't happened yet.  Not that summer is over, but the start of the new year is creeping closer and closer.

Tomorrow I am heading to the ocean for a few days.  It's my first Monday not having to set an alarm since July 1st.  I am soooo excited!  I can't wait to sit in the sand, reading a book and listening to the sounds of the waves crashing.

Onto my latest product....ARRGHH! An Addition and Subtraction Fact Game.  I had a request for it after someone saw my ARRGHH! Multiply and Dividing by 2, 5, 10 and 1 game on my TPT store.  It is very cute!   I printed it out to make for the beginning of the year since my third graders will still need to practice.  It is organized the way my county suggests teaching the facts.
Each set is color-coded.

  •  +/-0, +/-1 together, 
  • +/-2, 
  • +/-10
  • doubles
  • make ten
  • near doubles
  • 10 and some more (+/-9 & +/-8)
  • helping facts (all the rest)




Hope you can use it!  It is available at my TpT and TN stores.  The complete set of facts for multiplication and division should be finished this week.  

Hope you are have a wonderful summer!
~Colleen❤

No comments:

Post a Comment